Before you begin, make sure your server meets bbPress’ requirements.
- Download bbPress from the download page
- Upload the uncompressed files to your server
- Optionally upload language files to “my-languages” – You will have to create this directory
- Visit the intended URL of the bbPress site
- You will be greeted with the bbPress installer
- Follow the instructions in the installer
- Visit “Settings” in the admin area to customise your installation
- If you have any questions, ask in the forums
- Download bbPress 1.2 bbPress browse in trac (.zip)(svn)
- Download the bbPress 1.2 specific BackPress version browse in trac (.zip)(svn)
- Download GlotPress ‘pomo’ folder from here.
- Upload the uncompressed bbPress files to your server eg. /bbpress/
- Upload the uncompressed BackPress files to the bbPress /bb-includes/backpress/ folder
- Upload the uncompressed GlotPress ‘pomo’ folder to the bbPress /bb-includes/backpress/pomo/ folder